Our client features a team of the brightest and most passionate minds in the medical device and aesthetics industries. They are merging the worlds of tech and beauty to bring to market real innovations that deliver, real results. The company is launching a new product and is seeking Aesthetics Sales Representative to establish, build, and maintain professional relationships with Plastic Surgeons, Dermatologists and Cosmetic Surgeons.
The Aesthetics Sales Representative will be responsible for effectively delivering the products value proposition, training and proctoring physicians and staff, and driving depth of usage in practices. The role requires the Aesthetics Sales Representative to possess a tenured sales pedigree along with a detailed clinical skillset and ability to bring new products to market. The Aesthetics Sales Representative will follow a dedicated sales process, while also partnering with cross-functional teams to communicate current market trends, provide clinical feedback, and report on early physician experiences. This position requires a demonstrated track record of launching disruptive technologies, comfort in start-up environments, and the ability to work independently to drive revenue growth and product adoption.
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales quota for a defined territory.
- Identify, qualify, and open high value surgical accounts with interest in body procedures.
- Educate, train, and develop physicians and practices to adopt the new product as an integral part of their body practice with the goal of demonstrating high account adoption.
- Operate within a defined sales process to ensure consistency of sales execution.
- Possess a detailed understanding of anatomy, and clinical science.
- Maintain a monthly and quarterly territory plan that outline territory sales objectives.
- Provide monthly forecasts for defined territory.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition to customers.
- Perform quarterly business reviews with customers highlighting outcomes, training, economic landscape and marketing initiatives.
- Partner with Clinical Engineering to deliver outstanding clinical and training support to ensure physicians quickly become clinically independent.
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers and KOLs within defined region.
- Partner with Marketing to implement customer promotions and brand strategies.
- Engage in economic discussions with customers that encompass, pricing, practice strategies and profitability scenarios.
- Provide support for the resolution of product complaints and/or safety issues.
- Proactively support organizational goals and objectives, policies and procedures, and FDA regulations.
- Maintain a professional and credible image with key physicians, consultants, suppliers, and teammates.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BA in Business (or related discipline); or equivalent experience.
- At least 5+ years of related selling experience.
- In-office selling skills required.
- Medical Aesthetics device and / or injectables experience required.
- Successful track record of launching new and disruptive technologies and well-versed and proficient in reimbursement of assigned territory.
- Strong track record of over-delivering revenue versus sales plan.
- Excellent negotiating skills with the ability to adapt to changing work priorities and maintain good working relationships.
- Strong analytical capabilities to refine business plans and sales techniques continuously with the goal of achieving maximum performance.
- Ability to work independently.
- Valid driver’s license issued by residing state and good driving record.
- Overnight travel may be required