Our client, a leader in the skincare industry, is looking for an Account Manager to join their team. This role is responsible for representing and promoting the product portfolio to targeted customers within a designated geographical area. This role will provide technical product and procedure expertise, as well as competitive product differentiation.
Who Are You?
You have a Bachelor’s degree and two or more years successful medical sales/practice management experience and/or 4 years business to business sales experience
You have strong business acumen with proven selling skills and effective consultative skills
You have strong conflict and problem resolution skills and the ability to develop and execute key strategies
You have financial/budgetary experience and have the ability to travel
What You Will Be Doing:
- Creates call plans across product portfolio
- Demonstrates adaptability with multiple initiatives.
- Calls on and effectively manages time with new and existing customers to educate on new and current products
- Works with customers toward business development by assessing needs, placing account orders, merchandising office, and supporting events for pull-through
- Manages initiative execution across the portfolio balancing the device sale to drive business
- Demonstrates ability to assess territory metrics to develop and implement territory business plans
- Optimizes corporate resource and budget allocation
- Educates customers on device and product features and benefits through individual and group presentations/trainings
- Conveys consistent differentiating messaging across portfolio
- Technical fluency across company and competitive product portfolio
- Demonstrates the ability to execute marketing plans across product portfolio
- Understands sales execution role within the marketing plan
- Ability to understand marketing team’s role and provide appropriate feedback to plan implementation
- Ability to understand how individual tactics support the overall strategic direction
- Understands and adheres to compliance and travel/expense policies
- Portrays a positive and productive attitude in working with counterparts toward collaboration supporting the portfolio of business.