Our client is looking for a Clinical Sales Representative to join their team! They will be responsible for account management, clinical sales, technical expertise, and customer support of groundbreaking technology. The primary responsibility will be to manage the successful implementation, training, and ongoing utilization of the system.
● Work with Clinical Sales Manager to develop a sales strategy to increase utilization at existing accounts.
● Provide field clinical case support to current customers through training and education.
● Train and develop new and existing accounts to be proficient in pre, intra and post-operative support of the technology’s platform.
● Drive utilization of the technology’s platform by working with customers to identify and support opportunities for growth.
● Coordinate planning and execution of customer education events and tradeshows.
● Forecast, plan, and execute weekly, monthly, and quarterly utilization volumes to meet and exceed sales quota.
● Assure that all measuring instruments that are used are within calibration limits.
● Maintain effective communications with supervisor and peers in daily activities.
● Ensures that all activities are carried out within regulations and laws governing business and quality operations.
● Responsible for ensuring compliance with all local, national, international and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance
● Complete training as applicable for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) related tasks.
● Follow all applicable Quality and Safety procedures
● Follow Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
● Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
● Minimum 2 years sales/B2B experience
● Experience in a clinical environment using complex medical devices
● Comfortable working with medical professionals as well as sales, marketing, and engineering
● Ability to explain complicated technical information in simple terms
● Excellent troubleshooting skills
● Team player with excellent communication skills, including written and verbal
● Experience with Google Docs
● Willingness to travel on a regular basis to support multiple accounts (50%)
● Clean driving record required
● Clinical and/or operating room experience
● Experience with medical devices that involve a significant software component
● Familiar with CT scans and 3D imaging
● Start-up experience preferred
● Dental and/or private practice experience preferred