Our client is seeking a dynamic leader to join their team as a Regional Sales Director. This role will coach and develop a strong team of salespeople working to redefine consumer confidence through transformative skin and body experiences. In this position, you will have the opportunity to meet team targets for devices and consumables alongside the best leaders in the industry.
- Plan and implement a sales strategy consistent with Country and marketing objectives in order to achieve and exceed Monthly, Quarterly and Annual targets.
- Set sales targets and KPI’s for direct reports.
- Recruit, train & develop sales team.
- Provide regular field support, guidance and development to the team.
- Ensure the team plans workload efficiently, working with and completing all admin and call reporting systems whilst working to agreed priorities.
- Develop excellent customer relations with key accounts in region.
- Maximise opportunities to meet and develop relationships with potential new customers across the business.
- Responsible for liaising with Country and marketing functions to ensure that local training needs are met.
- Ideal background from medical or aesthetic sales.
- Experience within a managerial role and developing your career in a highly driven, fast paced and stimulating role.
- Candidates should also be competent in MS Office and ideally CRM/NetSuite and possess analytical skills.
- A strong personality and confidence in presenting scientific and clinical concepts on various levels.
- A high standard of written and verbal communication skills are required in local language and English.
- Preferably a degree level education, not essential.
- Ability to lead and handle people tactfully, diplomatically and fairly, with empowerment emphasis and awareness of preventive-conflict-management.
- Social Intelligence, maturity, manners, attitude, class and awareness of the importance of the image of the company.
- Ability to plan a strategy, budget and implementation plan to achieve targets.