Our client is looking for a Regional Sales Director to join their team. This role is responsible for leading, hiring, and developing a world-class capital sales team for groundbreaking technology. This role will be crucial in driving the successful commercialization of the innovation and groundbreaking technology.
- Recruit, train, and lead a sales team within assigned region.
- Develop and implement strategic sales activities to achieve and exceed goals set by executive leadership.
- Coach and mentor Regional Sales Managers through the sales process to include targeting, prospecting, lead identification/validation, demo/presentation, negotiation, close, and implementation.
- Collaborate with the Director of Clinical Sales to ensure each account sold is maximizing their respective utilization.
- Work with the Training Department to ensure a world-class training experience for each new Regional Sales Manager hired.
- Achieve sales forecasts, meet operational budget requirements, and attain profitability goals.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on market-based educational events and tradeshows.
- Represent company integrity at all times
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 8 years of sales experience with 4 years in management
- Ability to travel (75%)
- Proven track record in managing and developing capital sales forces in the medical and/or dental industry
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Startup experience preferred
- Dental and/ or private practice experience preferred