This position will support new business development of our client’s Corporate Account programs within the Veterinary Market of United States and Canada. Our client is a global provider of health care products and services, helping multi-site hospital operators and consolidators measurably reduce the total cost of ownership associated with medication and supply management.
Responsibilities & Key Focus:
- Represent our suite of software, inventory control devices, and service solutions negotiating directly with multi-site, multi-national veterinary healthcare providers, groups and other strategic account targets as assigned by Executive Management.
- Accelerate revenue and program adoption within managed client base, developing long- term, loyal client and partner relationships, negotiating complex amendment terms and insuring the delivery of excellent products and services.
- Close business against a multi-million-dollar annual quota, as assigned by Executive Management.
- Comprehend, build and present Enterprise Level financial needs analysis & business cases to ‘C-Suite” executive audiences, Doctor/owners and hospital administrators.
- Develop and Manage Corporate Accounts Program Components including:
- Master Solution Agreement (MSA)
- Commercial Contract Structures
- Proof of Concept Programs – development and ongoing management of pilots, validations or initial site implementations tied to rollout programs.
- ROI Documentation – Coordination of ROI documentation with business development and customer support teams.
- Quarterly & Annual Business Reviews – Management of ongoing strategic business reviews with national account customers.
- Manage set goals, manage resources and grow key account “logos.”
- Provide detailed and accurate revenue forecasting.
- Practice sales accountability by measuring actions to desired revenue outcomes.
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership.
- Strong ability to assess client’s needs and build sales presentations that articulates fulfilling unmet needs for clients.
- A keen understanding of how to manage the sales cycle at an executive level.
- Leverage data, analytics and industry knowledge to maintain and identify new revenue opportunities with existing clients.
- Participate in industry trade shows, conferences, quarterly business reviews and events as required to support National or Strategic Account pursuits.
- Develop and execute sales close plans, coordinating cross functional participation from multiple of our client’s and/or Partner sales team members.
Professional Requirements and Qualifications:
- 15+ years of executive sales experience in capital equipment, supply chain management, system software or technology sales within the healthcare or related marketplaces.
- Demonstrated consultative and value based selling experience at high levels, managing complex sale processes.
- Working knowledge of the healthcare pharmaceutical, technology, and supply marketplace (suppliers and manufacturers).
- A bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with a concentration in Business or Finance (preferred).
- Ability to work independently in managing assigned National Account and Strategic Customers.
- Superior relationship management skills, including working knowledge of CRM systems. (salesforce.com experience is preferred)
- High level Microsoft 365 skills and experience (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Word).
Candidate will have the flexibility to work from a home office while traveling customer and partner locations. Our client offers a highly attractive compensation package including a base salary, quarterly commissions, and a full benefits package including, expense account, medical/dental insurance, and a performance-based shareholder equity program.
Location: Remote, USA